So, this is probably the easiest recipe in the world AND it's super moist and delicious! My mom has been making this cake for as long as I can remember and I never get sick of it!
It's the perfect summertime cake, but I'll eat this bad boy ALL YEAR!
- 1 Box of Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 Box of Jell-O Mix (I used Cherry, but you can use any flavor)
- 1 Container of Cool Whip (I used the fat free because I'm healthy like that)
- In one bowl, mix the cake batter according to the directions on the box.
- Bake the cake.
- Once the cake is out of the oven, use a toothpick, fork, or knife and poke several holes throughout the entire cake.
- Let the cake cool.
- In a smaller bowl, mix the jell-o according to the instructions on the box.
- Pour ALL of the Jell-O mix all over the cake.
- Put the cake in the fridge for at least 3-4 hours.
- Once the cake is set, spread the cool whip on top of the cake.
Serve and enjoy the delicious magic!